Join our Team
We seek dedicated and experienced professionals with FEMA Public Assistance Program, mitigation, planning, debris management and monitoring, grant writing, emergency management, program administration and project management experience with a desire to join a winning team. If you would like to join our roster of independent consultants, please forward a brief resume to us. If we have no current projects that require your skill set, we will retain your information until a specific opportunity arises and then contact you.
Forward a resume and other pertinent biographical information to: info@LandfallStrategies.com
Network Associate Positions
Temporary, project-specific positions which we always seek candidates for:
- FEMA Public Assistance Consultant - Experienced PA personnel who can demonstrate past performance, in either a State of FEMA capacity, in PW formulation and writing, assisting applicants with federal claims, appeals preparation, final inspections, project cost documentation and sound familiarity with PA Program poicies and guidelines in all categories of work.
- Emergency Management Trainer - Consultant with experience in conducting emergency and disaster management training, targeted to local government emergency management staff. Experience with conducting ICS, NIMS and HSEEP-compliance training is most desirable, as well as thorough knowledge of FEMA Public Assistance program guidelines.
- Grant Researcher, Writer, Manager - Experienced grant proposal writers familiar with the requirements of federal and state grant programs regarding Emergency Management, Hazard Mitigation, HUD CDBG, Urban Security and other disaster-related programs; able to manage grants from implementation to closeout.
- Debris Specialist - Experience on disaster debris monitoring or removal projects or as FEMA or State debris specialist on major disaster recovery projects.
- Financial Auditor - Strong experience with the auditing and analysis of FEMA Public Assistance program and other federal grants, government cost tracking systems, reporting protocols and financial management processes, with the ability to summarize findings in coherent reports and work independently with clients.
- Debris Monitoring Managers and Supervisors - Experience on large disaster debris monitoring projects, strong familiarity with FEMA debris eligibility and monitoring requirements, strong leadership and communication skills, ability to work long hours in dynamic conditions and manage client relations, project personnel, contract compliance and business accounts.
Landfall Strategies, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer which maintains non-discriminatory hiring practices and offers opportunity to all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, nationality or disability, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. We are also a drug-free workplace and emphasize safety first policies.